1. We Believe in the Trinity. God is the Creator and Ruler of the universe. He has eternally existed in three personalities: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These three are one God existing in three persons.
2. The Bible is our Authority. The Bible is God’s Word to us. It was written by human authors under the divine inspiration of the Holy Spirit. It is the supreme source of truth for Christian belief and living. Because it is inspired by God, it is the truth and no teaching of men stands in equal status to it. When faced with a decision, we always ask, “What does the bible say about it?” “All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.” 2 Timothy 3: 16
3. We believe in Jesus’ death and resurrection for our sins. “For all have
sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his Grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. “ Romans 3: 23-24 “The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 6: 23
“For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to
bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive by the Spirit” 1 Peter 3: 18
4. We encourage people to grow toward Christ likeness. We believe the Holy Spirit convicts, cleanses, fills, and empowers us as the grace of God transforms us day by day into His people of love and spiritual discipline.
“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish
one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.” Colossians 3: 16
5. Church is not optional. We believe that church is a necessary element in the life of any believer.
Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is
faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another...” Heb. 10: 24-25
6. We believe God heals. We believe in divine healing and urge people to seek to offer the prayer of faith for the healing of the sick. Use of medication and doctors is seen as providential means where God has given mankind wisdom in medical science.
“Is anyone of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray
over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned he will be forgiven.” James 5: 14-15
7. We believe Christ is coming again. We believe that Christ will come again; that the dead will be raised first and that those who are alive at His return will be caught up in the air with the risen saints.
“Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even
those who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.” Revelation 1: 7
8. We believe in Heaven and Hell. We believe in resurrection of the dead for the bodies of the just and unjust. We believe in final judgment in which everyone will appear before God. We believe that eternal life is assured to all who are saved and obediently trusting in Christ. We believe that those who do not repent will suffer eternally in hell.
“Behold, I am coming soon. My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.” Revelation 22: 12-13